CHEVY - AMBERLIE - BRAYLEE - BOSTYN
est. 2002

Monday, August 17, 2009

Time for an Update....

So I have decided I am a total slacker when it comes to this blog thing.... so I guess I will give a little update.

We bought a new sandcar in June and Chevy spent most of the summer working on it.

We made a few trips to the dunes, had some fun parties with friends, lived at 7 peaks for a few weeks, my kids were in swimming lessons, I signed up for classes at UVU. Chevy is working hard as usual and enjoying his new love (meaning his sandcar). Braylee is in first grade now and Bostyn starts his second year of preschool in September. For most of you I am already friends with you on Facebook so you have been updated. I think this might work out better if I do something small once a week.

s

1 comment:

  1. Your sandcar looks awesome. I'm sure your hubby loves to spend time in it and working on it. It sounds like you had a fun/busy summer. I've noticed that most mom's neglect their blogs during the summer due to living outside.

    BTW, congrats on starting classes. :-)

    ReplyDelete