CHEVY - AMBERLIE - BRAYLEE - BOSTYN
est. 2002

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

What a day, I hate to say I am glad it is over but I am. The only thing is that now it means winter is on it's way


Braylee (Hannah Montana) at her school parade.

We went to main street in Springville for their trick or treat.














Hannah Montana and Jack Sparrow (we had to cut off the hair because it kept getting in his eyes.

After we were done me and Chelsee took pictures of the kids (Avery, Jayden, Braylee, Bostyn, & Riley














Chevy decided to decorate our Rhino for the kids to go trick or treating. (he's so creative)



5 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great! I am glad that you are blogging now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm so glad you started your blog! Looks like you guys had a fun halloween! Braylee didn't even need a wig!..That hair's valuable! Love the rhino...why doesn't that supreise me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I am glad you are now blogging. I am not so well at keeping up with it myself, love the Halloween pictures. Let me know how the reading goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is beautiful and your boy is so cute and apparently "all boy"! I'm so glad you have a blog!!!

    BTW, you look fantastic. It's great to see you looking so happy. I can't believe you have a 6 yr old. We're getting SO old. :-) j/k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for blogging! I love the family pic at the top. Whenever you try to get good family pictures they never turn out, but when you least expect it..........

    ReplyDelete