CHEVY - AMBERLIE - BRAYLEE - BOSTYN
est. 2002

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Movie Madness.........

Okay, So I am going to admit it.....In the last month I have turned into a total Twilight GEEK!!!! I am completely obsessed. I started reading the books on October 20th because my friend Haley asked me if I wanted to go to the movie and brought me over the book. So I figured I would give it a chance even though I "hated" reading (or so I thought). So I started on a Monday night and finished the first book on a Wednesday Night. (yeah I know I am a freak I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning both nights.) I was so worried about finishing the first book and not being able to find out what happens that I went and bought all four of the books on Wendesday. I read all five (including Midnight Sun) in 3 weeks and read Twilight again before the movie came out on Thursday Night. (yes, I know total geek) So needless to say I was so excited for the movie. I have to honestly admit that I picked the movie apart the first time when I went with the girls I gave it 6 out of 10, but we went again on Friday night with our husbands and it was so much better the second time I gave it a 8.5. Chevy thought it was a really good movie and even admitted that it made him really curious and now he wants to try to read the books. (Can I tell you how much better it is when you are passionate about something and your husband totally supports it) So here are my pictures of me and the girls being total geeks on Thursday night, then Friday night with our husbands. I am going to try to go again tomorrow if my Mom & Dad will go with me and convince Chevy to go again.

This is by Red Robin in the Mall. People were walking by laughing at us.

Waiting in line in the lobby of Cinemark to get in the movie we played Phase 10, I was so excited I couldn't get into the game

All of us waiting for the movie to start we did quizzes that Haley was creative enough to make up and played "Twilight" hangman.

Me and my friend Allison

I laughed so hard, It was a lot of fun.

Me and my friend Brandie. I think everyone in the theater thought we were totally crazy because we all had our cameras so between 6 people getting a picture there were flashes going off like crazy.


Friday Night with our husbands. We went and ate at Ruby River and headed over to the Theater to stand in line. I have to say all of our Husbands were so supportive, I was so proud of all of them to endure our crazyness.

Austin, Carly, Jayson & Haley

Brandon & Heidi

Wade and Brandie were there but they sat up farther in the Theater and I totally forgot to get a picture of them.

7 comments:

  1. Iknow, I totally forgot to get a pic of Wade and Brandie too. We're such losers. Oh well. Atleast we know it and admit it. It was so much fun, and i agree, the husbands were much cooler than I thought they would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I can't wait to see New Moon! Hopefully we will all still be as crazy for New Moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good to know where I sit on the friendship totem pole. JK. I couldn't care less about the pix. It was just amazing that we are all married to such great guys. They totally humored us and had good attitudes about it. Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am, this is such a cute blog page. You done a great job on it! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures make me laugh! They are so cute. That really was a fun night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great husband to go with you. He is obviously VERY confident in his manhood to see that opening weekend. :-) Cute pics, I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amberlie, It was great to see you also. I think you have a darling family keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete