CHEVY - AMBERLIE - BRAYLEE - BOSTYN
est. 2002

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Pictures......

So we finally got family pictures taken after three years, (yes I know I am a slacker with that too not just the blogging thing). I absolutely love them, MacKenzie & Kiley did such a great job and really caught my kids personalities! Thanks Brandie for suggesting them, they are awesome. Here are just a few, and I have to say that I have the cutest kids ever!

She has the most beautiful blue eyes ever!
This is so Bostyn
Now I have to try to decide what ones I am going to have printed!

3 comments:

  1. Those are SO Cute! Your family is Beautiful!

    (by the way- hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog!!!! If you want to check out our blog email me! slbanks00@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! They turned out so stinking darling. I knew they would! The close up of Bray actually brought tears to my eyes! My fav (of the ones you posted) is the one with you sitting in the chair. Who's the queen of the tracks? Am is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a BEAUTIFUL family! Great pics, good luck deciding which ones to display.

    ReplyDelete