CHEVY - AMBERLIE - BRAYLEE - BOSTYN
est. 2002

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My 30th Birthday Party in Park City

What a fun night! that was definately a birthday to remember! We started the evening off by driving to Park City in a very scary snow storm. Me, Chevy, Chelsee, Randen & Ryno went to eat dinner at Dolan's Bar and Grill which was great food! Everyone showed up around seven and we hung out and headed to Harry O's around nine. We danced our butts off and had a great time! Thanks to all my wonderful friends who made it, snowstorm and all! I love you guys!

We found this sach and everyone made me wear it to the club!

Chelsee lighting the candles on the cake she brought me (what a sweetheart and an awesome best friend I might add)

Some of our group hanging out and the table we rented!

Chevy, Dave & Ty

Our crazy elevator ride back to the condo! I was laughing so hard! I actually celebrated my 21st birthday at Harry O's and it was also one to remember! But I think this one beat it by a long shot!

We had a great time! I laughed more than night than I have laughed in a long time! Good times, Good Memories & Great Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday 30th Amberlie!!! It looks like you had quite the party. How fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete