CHEVY - AMBERLIE - BRAYLEE - BOSTYN
est. 2002

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

October 2009

Yeah I know it is December 1st and I am posting stuff from October! I have decided I am the biggest slacker when it comes to this blog thing! I would really like to do it more but I don't ever think about it. I will take this opportunity to catch up a bit.

October was a great month for us. Braylee turned 7 years old, we went to Lagoon the weekend before her birthday, me and Chevy did the Catapult launch. It was so funny if you haven't seen it search youtube for "Chevy and Amberlie Catapult" This would be us right before we rode the ride.


We celebrated Braylee's actual bithday at the Sand Dunes for the second year in a row. I had to throw in the picture of Bella sleeping with the kids in the motorhome.

Chevy's costume was named "scary as he**" and I was a Pirate. We went to a great Halloween Party....Isn't he scary!
and we had so much fun trick or treating with the kids. We decorated the Rhino and hauled them around the neighborhood (I think this has become a new tradition.)
Bella our sweet "Hot Dog"
Bostyn the Zombie and Braylee was a Vampiress!

No comments:

Post a Comment